Workshop Artisan job at AB InBev
Deadline of this Job:
24 February 2023
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, February 10, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Dreaming big is in our DNA. Brewing the world’s most loved beers and creating meaningful experiences is what inspires us. We are owners, empowered to lead real change, deliver on tough challenges, and take accountability for the results. We are looking for talent that shares these values, that is ambitious, bold & resilient. We want talent that is looking for fast career growth, cross-functional experiences, global exposure and robust training & development.
The key purpose of this role is to safely operate and maintain equipment in an as new condition, assuring reliable performance to standard through inspections, corrective actions to restore equipment back to inherent condition, problem solving to address root cause of failures and loop closure and provide input into the ZBB maintenance budget. Use VPO tools to achieve sustainable results.
Key outputs and responsibilities:
- Adherence to VPO safety standards
- Ensure and maintain a safe, healthy and Environmental friendly work place.
- Interpret Engineering diagrams for Fabrication purposes.
- Operate Workshop equipment’s as per VPO standards, ideal candidate must competently operate a minimum of Lathe machine, Milling machine, shaping machine and Pressing machine.
- Complete and support all associated tracking and monitoring in Artisan workstation and take action when required.
- Complete 5 WHY’s (As per triggers) with relevant team members
- Contribute towards AB reports as required.
- Conduct autonomous operations
- Locate equipment spares, tools and relevant documentation and or systems.
- Carry out repairs / maintenance.
- Maintain the acceptable range of Backlog.
- Generate tags for follow on work
- Ensure customer satisfactions – no rework.
- Diploma/Certificate in Mechanical-(Fitter Mechanics and Welding)
- At least 2 years’ experience in operation of workshop equipment
- Self-driven, ability to work with minimum supervision, agility and ability to work under pressure.
AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality. Internal applicants require Line manager approval. Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/relevant information as criteria for short-listing. Interested candidates who meet the above specifications may apply no later than 24 February 2023.