About the College
Musoma Utalii Training College is a college registered by Ministry of Education, National Council for Technical Education (NACTE) and Vocational Education Training Authority (VETA). We are offering different courses as per society needs. The College is located near Bweri Bus Terminal in Musoma municipality. It is an oldest College in Lake Zone with 21 years from its establishment. The College is looking for the personnel who can cover the following vacancy:
Vocational Teacher- Labaratory Assistant (1 Post)
Reporting: To the principal of the College
Job Details: We are looking for a teacher who can teach Laboratory Assistant core and cross- cutting modules as per VETA Curriculum.
Job Location: Musoma – Mara – Tanzania
Job Duties and responsibilities
- To teach Laboratory Assistant core and Cross-cutting Modules as per VETA
- To utilize an adopted course of study, instructional program guidelines, and other materials in planning and developing scheme of
- To conduct teaching and instructional activities, using educational equipment, materials, books, and other learning aids. And instructional level of students from varied socio- economic and cultural backgrounds, and who possess a range of mental and emotional maturity.
- To review analyze and evaluate the history, background, and assessment of students in designing instructional programs to meet individual educational
- To individualize and adapt educational processes and procedures to enhance student’s educational opportunities
- To provide group and individual instruction to motivate students, and effectively utilizes the time available for instructional
- To maintain appropriate standards of student behavior, using behavioral management strategies and techniques, including positive reinforcement and behavior shaping procedures.
- To review, analyze, evaluate, and report student’s academic, social and emotional growth
- To Prepare, administer, score, record, and report the results of criterion referenced tests, and administer, score, record, and report the results of group standardized tests in evaluating students growth and
Contract Type: Full time contract
Job Category: Educational Training
Language Skills: should have a good command of English, and Swahili language
Qualifications: BACHELOR DEGREE IN CHEMISTRY from recognized Institution. Possession of Vocational Teachers Training Certificate will be required.
All applicants should send their cover letters, copies of their Secondary education certificates, professional certificates (Academic certificates and Transcript) and their relevant CV’s through email@example.com for more details; contact P.O BOX 1488, Musoma.0753218140 the Training Coordinator of Musoma Utalii Training College – Musoma,
The deadline of application is 15th May 2022 before 4:00 pm.