Deadline of this Job:
20 March 2023
Within Tanzania ,mbeya , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, March 14, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The key purpose of this role is to monitor the operation of the utilities steam plant, Carbon dioxide plant ,Air plant, Water treatment plants, Refrigeration and the execution of quality control checks. Apply core competencies to achieve optimum plant and process performance.
Key outputs and responsibilities:
• Monitor Utilities Equipment performance
• Measure performance attributes
• Conduct First Line maintenance tasks and schedules.
• Apply OHS procedures
• Maintain workplace safety, housekeeping and risk free standards
• Optimize production performance
• Operate plant and process equipment
• Monitor processes
• Interpret production plan
• Maintain the utilities operation
• Ensure quality control of utilities supply
• Report plant, machine and process problems
• Conduct autonomous operator maintenance
• Conduct operator breakdown maintenance tasks
• Work in teams
• Communicate effectively in the workplace
• Contribute to self and team development
• Prepare boilers for government inspections
• Ensure safety standards are adhere
Key attributes and competencies:
• Coaching Ability
• A logical, analytical problem solver who can operate in a structured environment.
• A team player.
• Initiative and energy.
• Achievement Driven
• Attention to detail
• PC literacy
• Preferably a Diploma/Degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
• Two years experience in preferably a Utilities environment
• Experience in boilers will be an advantage
• Mechanical aptitude
• The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/relevant information as criteria for short-listing. Interested candidates who meet the above specifications may apply no later than 20 March 2023.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree