Tutorial Assistant – Data Science
Dar es Salaam University College of Education (DUCE)
Deadline of this Job:
12 January 2023
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, January 03, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This is a training post; hence, the staff is required to:
1. Undergo Masters Degree training programme;
2. Undergo an induction course in pedagogical skills for those who had none before;
3. Undergo mentorship under senior members, including attending lectures, seminars, tutorials, and practical training.
4. Conduct tutorials, seminars and practicals;
5. Assist in research, consultancy and outreach activities; and
6. Perform any other duties that may be assigned by the Head of Departme
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or Bachelor of Science in Software Engineering or Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering or Bachelor of Science with Computer Science or Bachelor of Science in Information Technology or Bachelor of Science in Informatics or Bachelor of Science with Education (Majoring Mathematics and Computer Science or Information Science) from a recognized Academic Institution. The candidate should possess a minimum GPA of 3.8 points out of 5 and a minimum of B+ in Computer Science subjects.