Accounting JobsJobs in Tanzania - May 2023
Treasury Accountant job at Elsewedy Electric
Deadline of this Job:
28 February 2023
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, February 16, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Company Name: Elsewedy Electric East Africa
Position: Treasury Accountant
Work Environment: Factory
Plan and organize daily activities of treasury functions including Cash Management and Credit, data entry, reporting, reconciliations, settlements, and supporting documentation.
- Perform monthly bank and balance sheet reconciliations
- Accurate and timely preparation of short and medium term cash flow forecasts including daily analysis of bank balances
- Closely monitoring the bank charges, interest and deduction fee to ensure accuracy as per bank agreements
- Prepare bank settlement memos by currency monthly
- Bank revaluation on monthly basis (Forex)
- Review our bank statement daily
- Clear deducted checks and transfer (match between system and bank statement).
- Prepare analysis report for LC account (FA, RM and SP) by each type of expense (wharf age, import duty, railway, and customs e.tc.
- Preparing banking/transfers to the respective banks in time and file the returned copies on their respective files
- Send bank position daily
Qualification & Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, or accounting.
- Experience 3 to 5 years in the treasury function.
- Fluent in written and oral English & Swahili
- Good knowledge of finance and treasury, banking services and products, accounting standards, financial systems.
- Good communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office applications
- Microsoft Dynamics experience is a plus