Transportation and Logistics Officer
Mkulazi Holding Co. Ltd (MHCL)
Deadline of this Job:
Tuesday, April 18 2023
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam, East Africa
Date Posted:Tuesday, April 18 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Mkulazi Holding Co. Ltd (MHCL) is a company owned by the National Social Security Fund (NSSF) and Prisons Corporation Sole (PCS). The Company was established on 6th September 2016. The main objective of the company is to undertake production of sugar in Tanzania.
The company being an equal opportunity employer, wishes to invite competent, qualified, experienced and dedicated Tanzanians to fill in the vacancy positions currently available in the company. WOMEN ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY FOR THESE POSITIONS as follows:
Transportation and Logistics Officer – 1 Post: He/She will be reporting to Senior Workshop and Transportation Logistics Officer.
Job Description and Responsibilities:
• Managing the execution, direction, and coordination of all transportation matters within the Company;
• Plan and coordinate of transport operations to ensure smooth running of the planned activities;
• Prepare requirements for procurement of all supplies and services for the
• Company fleet;
• Keep account of all assets, managing stocks and managing fleet concerns;
• Prepare and manage budgets;
• Organize schedules & routes;
• Ensuring that vehicles are safe and meet legal requirements;
• Ensuring that all drivers are aware of their duties; and
• Perform any other lawful duties as assigned by superior.
Academic Qualifications and working experiences:
Bachelor’s degree in Transport and Logistics Management or equivalent qualifications. Must have four (4) years’ working experience and valid Driving License and thorough knowledge of automotive industry safety specifications and regulations.
Salaries and other fringe benefits for the above vacancies will be paid in accordance to the Company’s Salary Structure and other related manuals.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Candidates meeting the requisite qualifications should submit their written applications and detailed CV to the address below WITH THE POSITION APPLIED WRITTEN ON THE TOP OF THE ENVELOPE, describing how they see themselves qualifying for the applied position. They should also send copies of Academic Certificates, three referees, daytime telephone numbers and e-mail address. The closing deadline for all applications is 14 days after the advertisement. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Chief executive officer,
Mkulazi holding company limited,
P.o box 1079, morogoro.