Tanzania, United Republic of , Dar es Salaam , Dar es Salaam
Energy / e-commerce
Employees, Management & Customers
Ability and Skills:
team work & leadership , good command in communication
Focuses on customer and market Demonstrates functional excellence
Flexible & Reliable
Kiswahili , English
Responsible for provision of training specialist support to empower business efficiency and high performance by developing, administering, and supervising training programs for employees through assessment of training needs of a business, through job analysis, career paths, and consultation with respective managers.
- Select and manage resources, including working with both internal employees and training vendors to develop and deliver training.
- Effectively manage the training budget.
- Manage the technologies and technical personnel required to develop, manage and deliver training.
- Identify and assess the training needs of the organization through job analysis, career paths, and consultation with Management and Team Leaders.
- Develop training manuals that target tangible results.
- Implement effective and purposeful training methods.
- Evaluate organizational performance to ensure that training is meeting business needs and improving performance.
- Support other subsidiaries or group companies when required.
- Assess employees’ skills, performance, and productivity to identify areas of improvement.
- Drive brand values and philosophy through all training and development activities.
- Create a curriculum to facilitate strategic training based on the organization’s goals.
- Keep abreast of training trends, developments, and best practices.
- Evaluate employees and identify weaknesses
- Lead, teach, on-board and evaluate new employees and agents
- Build quarterly and annual training program
- Track employee success and progress
- Implement training KPIs
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Commerce with Education or Business related field (essential).
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience and above in training and development management preferably in marketing and sales.
- Operation Manager and Team leaders
- Training Officers
- All staff
- External training vendors
- Leadership skills
- Analytical skills
- Curriculum and contents development skills
- Training and facilitation skills
- Strong communication skills
- Computer literacy and office suite knowledge
- Problem solving and analysis
- Customer Oriented
- Excellent team player
- Stress tolerance
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Accountability and Transparency
Please submit your application to: email@example.com
Deadline for the application: Tuesday, 10th January 2023