TFT Cigarette Packer Instructor job at Japan Tobacco International
TFT Cigarette Packer Instructor
Deadline of this Job:
28 February 2023
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, February 10, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
What this position is about – Purpose:
TFT Cigarette Packer Instructor (further – Instructor) will support JT Group personnel to work in the cigarette packer area which includes operational and mechanical aspects. You will be working on machinery, quality, and safety KPI improvement projects together with a local factory team. Provide room/on-the-job training to support the development of factory technical staff, in accordance with the established procedure, as well as technical training (basic/advanced levels, or customized courses where needed, based on the location demand and in accordance with TFT standards).
Based on requirements and requests, the Instructor may be requested to provide pure support; in which you will operate and fix packing equipment effectively, as well as support technical projects (relocation/conversion), TNA (training needs analysis), or remote training. Contribute to continuous improvements and sustain the learnings where possible.
The given position assumes that an employee may be assigned for business trips at the direction of the employer for a specific time period to perform duty assignments away from the permanent place of work (utilization up to 50-75 % of the calendar year).
What will you do – Responsibilities?
- Provide technical support for solutions of issues in JTG GSC production environment, including machinery performance, quality, and safety
- Studying new modifications of cigarette packing equipment and their differences from the existing equipment, preparing required technical documentation and instructional guidelines
- Conduction technical skills assessment tests, analysis of test results, preparation and timely provision of test results reports
- Systematizing of practical experience on equipment troubleshooting and developing required additional documentation. Compiling lists of tools required for support activities and providing such lists to the Technical Projects Manager
- Understand health and safety aspects of their work & assess the risks and learn about potential hazards, and know and maintain required control measures in order to keep their workplace healthy and safe
Who are we looking for – Requirements:
- Vocational High School (higher or teaching education shall be an advantage)
- 3 years’ experience in the tobacco industry, strong knowledge of cigarette packing equipment,
- Basic English, the higher language proficiency level is considered to be an advantage PC skills at the competent MS Office user level
What are the next steps – Recruitment process?
Thank you very much for your interest in the role. You are welcome to apply.