Deadline of this Job:
15 January 2023
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Coca-Cola Kwanza Ltd has an exciting opportunity in Manufacturing Department. We are looking for a talented individual with the relevant skills and experience in Manufacturing for a Technical Trainer position, which will based in Dar es salaam. The successful candidate will report directly to the Manufacturing Manager.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
• Utilizing integrated learning techniques (use of handouts, texts, visual aids, exercises etc).
• Deliver training against technical learning objectives.
• Assess candidates to determine competency.
• Schedule training with delegates and their managers.
• Draft training schedules in consultation with external training provider.
• Control training expenses within training budget.
• Follow laid down /agreed curriculum for all training interventions.
• Administer written and practical tests.
• Observe trainees in application of learning principles.
• Support trainees /employees to do self-study of applicable plant related modules.
• Write performance report and evaluate trainee’s performance.
• Compile monthly, quarterly and annually training reports.
• Administer all training and learning records.
• Participate in various meetings, seminars and training sessions to obtain useful information.
• Integrate useful information into training programs.
Skills, Experience & Education
• The incumbent should have at least a Degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Industrial Engineering; Qualified artisan and 5 years technical and leadership experience in a FMCG environment. Strong communication skills, good leadership qualities, good analytical skills, and a demonstrated high level of integrity.