Technical Operations Assistant at Power Providers
Technical Operations Assistant
Deadline of this Job:
28 March 2023
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, March 15, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Internship Opportunity: Technical Operations Assistant
Assist the Technical Operations in the following areas:
1. Managing Company Operational requirements
2. Establishing daily technician activities management overview and tracking
3. Installation scheduling and logistics
4. Updating company documents i.e project planning and tracking, etc
5. Providing technical coordination to Technicians during pre-installations, ongoing installations/projects and post-installations.
6. Report editing/writing and proofing prior to release to the clients
7. Managing and tracking the status and progress of third-party repairs
8. Managing and tracking fabrication of PV frames, battery rack, etc
9. Managing company vehicles that includes Km tracking for scheduling periodic maintenance, vehicle repairs, etc
10. Manage, track and schedule due maintenance intervention of existing installed solar power systems, power backup systems, solar water pumps, Generators, etc
11. Perform any other duties assigned by the Technical Operations Manager & Managing Director
1. At least a Diploma/Advance Diploma in Operations Management, Renewable energy engineering, Electric Electronics engineering or a related field.
Should have a year of working experience in a highly technical environment.
2. Good communication skills, Fluent English language speaking and writing. This will be tested!
3. Ability to work on the tasks assigned independently or team work with minimum supervision and deliver results
4. Knowledge of basic electric/electronics troubleshooting skills
5. Excellent Computer skills including Google documents, sheets, etc.
6. Ability to work under pressure but still retain the ability to function and deliver results
7. Ability to prioritize tasks, think creatively and strategically.
8. Teamwork spirit. Ability to coordinate and interact with other departments within the company
9. Possession of a driving License. Minimum Class D
10. Should be registered by ERB. Possession of EWURA license is a plus
11. Knowledge of sales is a plus
12. Perform any other duty assigned by the Technical Operations Manager
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
Interested applicants are invited to submit their application by completing the following:
1. 1) Fill out the application form which is accessible by clicking on the following link:
Interested and Qualified
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
The deadline for submission is March 28th, 2023. Interviews will be scheduled soon after the deadline