Supervisor Juice Clarification
Mkulazi Holding Company Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
Thursday, April 20 2023
Within Tanzania , Morogoro, East Africa
Date Posted:Thursday, April 20 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Mkulazi Holding Co. Ltd (MHCL) is a company owned by the National Social Security Fund (NSSF) and Prisons Corporation Sole (PCS). The Company was established on 6th September 2016. The main objective of the company is to undertake production of sugar in Tanzania.
The company being an equal opportunity employer, wishes to invite competent, qualified, experienced and dedicated Tanzanians to fill in the vacancy positions currently available in the company. WOMEN ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY FOR THESE POSITIONS as follows:
Supervisor Juice Clarification – 1 Post: He/She will be reporting to Manufacturing Chemist.
Job Descriptions and Responsibilities:
• Checking clear juice clarity and carry-over in the clarifier;
• Check mud level in the clarifier;
• Control the preparation of milk of lime and make sure matured flocculant is used at a correct dosing rate;
• Ensuring the clarification operating parameters are within the specified ranges such as mixed juice temperature, mixed juice flow, clear juice pH and lime
• Conduct visual inspection of clarification plant for checking leaks, spillage and overflow;
• Supervising good housekeeping, safety and health at work place;
• Supervises both operation and maintenance activities;
• Check low or high vacuum in the filters;
• Checking pol filter cake hourly;
• Perform reconciliation of lime bags; and
• Performs any other lawful duties as assigned by supervisor
Academic Qualifications and Working Experiences:
Holder of Form IV Certificate coupled with three (3) years’ working experience. Knowledge in Sugar processing will be added advantage
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: High School
Job application procedure
Candidates meeting the requisite qualifications should submit their written applications and detailed CV to the address below WITH THE POSITION APPLIED WRITTEN ON THE TOP OF THE ENVELOPE, describing how they see themselves qualifying for the applied position. They should also send copies of Academic Certificates, three referees, daytime telephone numbers and e-mail address. The closing deadline for all applications is 14 days after the advertisement. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER,
MKULAZI HOLDING COMPANY LIMITED,
P.O BOX 1079, MOROGORO.