M/S: J.K (2005) LIMITED
Deadline of this Job:
19 January 2023
Within Tanzania , Mwanza , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, January 03, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The company M/S: J.K (2005) LIMITED, with its headquarters in Mwanza, is engaged in the wholesale business of building materials (Hardware) as its main activity in addition to running a guest house and financial agency activities, requires Professional and experienced people to fill the following position
The store keeper will be the main manager of the Store and will be responsible for ensuring the safety of all the assets in it.
• He will be directly responsible to the Accountant General.
• The responsibilities of the Store Keeper will be as follows: a) Supervising all the activities of the initiation of the import process, receiving and delivery of products to the Store /warehouse To prepare and maintain all records and daily, weekly, monthly and annual information on the products received and those released from the warehouse and available (Stock Inventory).
• Supervising all activities of organizing the products in the warehouse by ensuring that there is a chance to receive the products at any time.
• To ensure that all products delivered to the warehouse follow a special system established by the Company to avoid damage or loss of products and the importation of illegal products.
• Investigate dangerous indicators and provide early information to the leadership on its prevention.
The applicant for this position must have the following qualifications:
• Education Diploma or Degree in the field of Supply (supplies or materials management).
• Must have at least two years of experience in store/warehouse management activities.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
If you believe you have all the criteria for the position above, please submit your application through the following address: Executive Director, M/S: JK (2005) Limited,
SLP 10497, Mwanza
Via Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for receiving applications is Twenty days from the date of the announcement. Only those who meet the criteria will be called for an interview.