Stock and Inventory Audit Manager
Deadline of this Job:
10 February 2023
Within Tanzania , Tarime , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, January 23, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Prepare, communicate and implement comprehensive annual stock and inventory audit plans covering all stockrooms.
• Responsible for maintaining accurate stock and inventory records within various stockrooms in Tanzania
• Perform detailed audit reports by importing current audits and past audits to compare in various reports while interviewing respective warehouse supervisors/managers to verify questionable stockrooms
• Execute the audit closing process/journal entries reporting by generating a report for management Data analytics audit of all stock codes movement.
• Performing cycle audits to ensure that the company is accurately recording inventory costs in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles-International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and Sandvik financial reporting policy and procedures.
• Consulting with management to ensure that they are aware of any problems encountered during the audit
• Compiling reports of findings, and observations and suggesting solutions to any issues/anomalies encountered during the audit
• Conducting physical inventories of inventory items to ensure that they are accurately valued for financial reporting purposes
• Review and analyze inventory reports and locate discrepancies in data
• Manage and maintains the audit of the cycle counts programs for all the stockrooms
• Work with teams of varying sizes while maintaining proper workflow procedures
• Routinely do risk assurance controls over stockrooms to ensure maximum control against thefts and general losses
• Real-time audit of stock returns to DI (Sandvik Global Main Hubs) and adjustments made in relation to stock return
• Real-time audit of stock receipt at stockroom 10 (Mwanza)
• Real-time audit of stock dispatch from Stockroom 10 (Mwanza) to different remote stockrooms at the customer site and on customer orders.
• Manage and verify the integrity of reports for goods in transit, stock on hand, and OSMI stock.
• Manage and audit the return of OSMI to be scrapped and redistribution of slow-moving stock
• Manage and prepare a succession plan for the section and develop proper talent management for the team
• Participate and support territory/global initiatives or projects as needed
• Any other duties that may be assigned by HOD-Head of Department.
• Degree in relevant field (i.e., Business, Supply Chain, Procurement)
• Minimum 5 Years’ Experience in Inventory Audit/Warehousing
• Experience in the Mining Industry is an added advantage
• Excellent Analytical and Presentation Skills