Stationery attendant Female only at (Mlandizi and Kibaha)
Stationery attendant Female only
Mlandizi and Kibaha
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, March 31 2023
Within Tanzania , Tanzania, East Africa
Date Posted:Friday, March 31 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
We prefer Mlandizi and Kibaha residents or close areas with experience in stationery shop/café operation to apply for this position. Preferred age is between 18-28 years old, computer proficient is a must Requirement.
Job brief summary:
The successful candidate will operate the day to day running of the stationery shop/cafe.
Duties & responsibilities
• Supervisor day to day stationery shop activities
• Collecting money after every sales
• Keep all money collected in safe environment
• Designing Cards and typing other documents as required by clients
• Maintaining working area tidy and clean
• Ensure customers with maximum customer care
• Taking stock of stationery needed to be purchased
• Arranging items in stationery shelves by designing more visible location to attract clients
• Manage proper customer relation
• Switch on/off generator in case extra power required once power is off.
• Other duties as assigned by management
• Customer oriented individual
• Trust worth individual
• Self-driven individual
• Excellent ability in handling clients
• Well organized individual
• At ordinary level education
• Conversant in the following:
• MS Word, Publisher, Excel, Internet cafe, typing speed of at least 40 words per minute, Passport size
• Excellent customer care.
• You must be trainable
Female candidates with the required qualifications and skills are highly encouraged to apply.
Job Experience:No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: High School
Job application procedure
How to Apply:
Kindly send your resume along with photograph quoting relevant skills and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Make sure you include valid referee’s contact details both email & direct phone contact.