Software Engineer – Fullstack job at Wasoko
Software Engineer – Fullstack
Deadline of this Job:
22 March 2023
Within Tanzania , Zanzibar , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, March 07, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Full Stack Engineer is responsible for developing and maintaining the front- and back-end of the company’s website, and web applications. This role requires a high level of technical knowledge and expertise in web development, and programming, as well as a deep understanding in building RESTful Services, web applications and maintaining them.
• Design and develop web applications and mobile applications that meet user requirements and adhere to design standards.
• Create and maintain databases for web applications and mobile applications.
• Develop, test, and deploy web applications and mobile applications.
• Troubleshoot and debug web applications and mobile applications.
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders to ensure the successful delivery of applications.
• Ensure the security and performance of web applications.
• Monitor and track web application and mobile application usage.
• 3+ years of experience in software development.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
• Proven experience with developing REST APIs and programming Java, Springboot, Go or any other languages
• Experience with Test Driven Development
• Knowledge of application performance and monitoring
• Knowledge of continuous integration and continuous deployment
• Knowledge of cloud platforms (AWS, Azure or GCP)
• Proficient in database design and development.
• Experience with mobile application development.
• Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
• E-commerce experience is an added advantage.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree