Social Media Executive at Maendeleo Bank PLC
Social Media Executive focus on creating appealing and creative digital content for a bank’s various social media platforms.We are looking for a proactive and talented person to oversee our social media platforms. He/She will be responsible for creating shareable text and video content, managing posts and responding to our followers to
help achieve our marketing goals and our corporate brand awareness. He/She will be report to the Business Development Manager.
His/Her passion for social media as a communications tool will result in the adoption and implementation of social media best practices across all social media platforms.
Job description & responsibilities
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and additional channels that may be deemed relevant
- Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing leads and customers as well as from brand new audiences
- Manage and update our bank website
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success
- Track, measure, and analyze all initiatives to report on social media
- Developing social media content plans that are consistent with the company’s brand identity.
- Creating consistent, meaningful content on all social media platforms, including writing and editing social media posts, improving customer engagement, and promoting social media campaigns.
- Managing a high volume of daily social media posts.
- Communicating with social media followers, including responding to queries in a timely and professional manner.
- Developing and managing social influencer programs and attending social influencer events.
- Using analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Hootsuite Pro, and Facebook
- Insights to monitor and evaluate the company’s social media presence and performance.
- Preparing monthly reports on social media marketing efforts.
- Suggesting recommendations to adjust the social media marketing strategy for optimal results.
- Staying up to date on best practices and emerging trends in social media.
- Performing other duties when needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma holder in journalism, communications, marketing (Digital Marketing is preferred), or a related field.
- Familiarity with online marketing channels is a MUST
- Up to date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends with a command of each network and their best practices
- Creative thinker
- Excellent communication skills – Written and Oral.
- Knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite is a bonus
- Three or more years of social media experience including planning and managing content in a corporate, or agency setting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and must have a thorough understanding of social media management and strategy.
- Experience using various analytics software.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Social Media Executive Vacancy at Maendeleo Bank PLC
nterested Candidates are requested to send their Curriculum Vitae (CV), one recent passport size Photograph and application letter detailing your suitability for the position.
To be addressed to:
P.O. Box. 216,
Dar es Salaam.
Deadline for submission of applications is 05th April 2023 at 4.00pm. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please note that candidates will meet their own travel and accommodation costs for the interviews.