Shift Supervisor Cane Receiving & Handling at Mkulazi Holding Company Ltd
Shift Supervisor Cane Receiving & Handling
Mkulazi Holding Company Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, April 14 2023
Within Tanzania , Morogoro, East Africa
Date Posted:Friday, April 14 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Mkulazi Holding Co. Ltd (MHCL) is a company owned by the National Social Security Fund (NSSF) and Prisons Corporation Sole (PCS). The Company was established on 6th September 2016. The main objective of the company is to undertake production of sugar in Tanzania.
The company being an equal opportunity employer, wishes to invite competent, qualified, experienced and dedicated Tanzanians to fill in the vacancy positions currently available in the company. WOMEN ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY FOR THESE POSITIONS as follows:
Job Descriptions and Responsibilities:
• Carries out maintenance and repair of all cane receiving and cane preparation machines;
• Supervises both operation and maintenance activities;
• Monitors safety of people and machines;
• Ensures effective communication on all arising matters;
• Keeps and controls the discipline of the subordinate; and
• Performs any other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
Academic Qualifications and Working Experience:
• Form VI with Certificate in Fitter Mechanics Level III or equivalent qualification coupled with three (3) years working experience in the Front-end section.
• Salaries and other fringe benefits for the above vacancies will be paid in accordance to the Company’s Salary Structure and other related manuals.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: High School
Job application procedure
Candidates meeting the requisite qualifications should submit their written applications and detailed CV to the address below WITH THE POSITION APPLIED WRITTEN ON THE TOP OF THE ENVELOPE, describing how they see themselves qualifying for the applied position. They should also send copies of Academic Certificates, three referees, daytime telephone numbers and e-mail address. The closing deadline for all applications is 14 days after the advertisement. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER,
MKULAZI HOLDING COMPANY LIMITED,
P.O BOX 1079, MOROGORO.