Senior Relationship Manager, Public Sector Business
CV People Tanzania
Deadline of this Job:
31 January 2023
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Report To: Head, Institutional Banking and Public Sector Business
• Prospecting for and acquiring new customers within assigned market segments.
• Maintaining and building account profitability with assigned clients
• Assist customers in analyzing problems and propose solutions
• Develop cost effective, long term Asset and liability business with assigned market segment to ensure Bank’s maximum profitability
• Maintaining adequate relationship contact with the assigned customer segment to ensure their expectations are managed and that they have appropriate understanding of the Bank.
• Manage administrative tasks, including credit analysis, and loan processing.
• Negotiate terms and conditions for credit facilities and make both credit and pricing recommendations for credits through the appropriate credit approval process.
• Anticipate and be continually sensitive to the shifting customer expectations and initiate appropriate measures to ensure that the Bank stays ahead of competitors in rendering customer service
• In liaison with the Retail managers who handle transactions for Institutional Banking and Public Sector customers on a day to day basis always ensuring the bank is not unduly exposed.
• Continually Identify and exploit cross selling opportunities that embed the bank and its products with the customers’ needs.
• Ensure compliance to Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti Money Laundering (AML) requirements in all dealings with existing and potential customers.
Knowledge and Experience
• University degree – Upper 2nd Class Honors or 3.0 GPA.
• 7 years’ experience in Banking or related financial institution with at least 4 years in a sales and/or minimum of 2 years in sales specific to the Public Sector business.
• Relevant professional qualification in banking, finance or marketing
• Proficiency in use of MS Office application.