Senior Key Account Manager at ZMMI Wines and Spirits
Senior Key Account Manager
ZMMI Wines and Spirits
Deadline of this Job:
30 March 2023
Within Tanzania , Zanzibar , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, March 16, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
About the job
ZMMI – Senior KAM.
Zanzibar’s #1 Beverage partner, ZMMI is looking for a dynamic, professional well-seasoned Account manager within the Beverage industry to join a fast-paced and growing business. We are looking for someone who’s passionate and hungry to grow with our amazing business and team.
We offer a great working environment at our beautiful offices in Migombani, Zanzibar. We are offering a full-time 2-year contract with benefits, as a starting point.
Purpose of the Role:
• To ensure exposure, increased sales and achievement of targets by representing the company and its brands
• To co-ordinate, develop & implement business strategy to achieve budgeted revenue contribution and grow market share.
• Establish & build customer relationships, manage key accounts, host and execute events & proactively seek out opportunities to grow existing business to drive growth
• The ability to work evenings and weekends is obligatory.
• Ability to plan, initiate and run promotions & Events.
• Strong negotiating, relationship building and networking skills
• 4 years’ Liquor selling experience.
• Strong commercial acumen
• Analytical thinking and a proven track record translating this into planning
• Strong written and spoken English
• Outgoing personality
• Valid driving license
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.
• WSET qualified is preferable
• Background in Beverage and hospitality industry.
• Drive budgeted revenue, GP and profit targets within budgeted cost parameters across the assigned territory by building strong business relationships with key customers.
• Embrace ZMMI’s On Trade strategic initiatives ensuring that key brand distribution, volume and activation targets are achieved consistently.
• Update and utilize the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system to ensure that all opportunities are identified to maximize business opportunity in line with the quarterly pre-agreed account objectives and KPI’s.
• Work closely with the Bar academy manager ensuring that all activations and promotions are implemented within the set time parameters across market segmentation.
• Ensure coverage across key territories by effective journey planning, through objective led call frequency.
• Accurately forecast key SKUs at customer level, ensuring that out-of-stock scenarios are avoided wherever possible.
• To lead the successful negotiation of key account contracts driving the relevant area’s revenue, margin and market share.
• Conduct quarterly reviews for key accounts, communicating trends in the market place and identifying new opportunity to drive business for all concerned parties, in a consultative manner.
• Contribute towards the achievement of key brand volumes /objectives /strategies and distribution targets set and communicated on a quarterly/yearly basis focusing on strategically important leading and priority brands.
• Possess a passion and understanding of wines and spirits allowing the job holder to maximize ZMMI’s share of key outlets, wine lists and cocktail lists at relevant price points to consumer.
• Actively seek out and secure new business within the territory
• Perform other duties as requested by the Line Manager and the business.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Job application procedure
• Send Cover letter and updated CV to : firstname.lastname@example.org
• CV Cutoff date : 21 April 2023 – No late submissions will be accepted.