Senior Internal Auditor
Tanzania Tobacco Board
Deadline of this Job:
Sunday, April 09 2023
Within Tanzania , Morogoro, East Africa
Date Posted:Sunday, April 09 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Tanzania Tobacco Board (TTB) was established through the Tanzania Tobacco Industry Act. No. 24/2011. Tanzania Tobacco Board is responsible for regulating and Coordinating activities necessary, advantages or proper for benefit of tobacco industry.
Tanzania Tobacco Board is inviting suitable and qualified Public Servants who wish to be transferred to TTB to apply for the following vacancies.
Senior Internal Auditor I (1 post)
TTB Head Office TBGS 8
Chief Internal Auditor
Holder of Bachelor Degree in one of the following fields: Accountancy, Finance, Commerce or Business Administration majoring in Accountancy or Finance or equivalent qualifications from recognized Institution and must possess CPA (T), ACCA or equivalent professional qualifications recognized by NBAA with working experience of at least seven (7) years in related field.
Duties and responsibilities
• To provide audit technical advice;
• To ascertain the compliance of financial regulations;
• To monitor periodical Audit Reports;
• To carry out special audit investigations;
• To ascertain the authenticity of the internal financial statements;
• To advise on audit guidance and recommend on proper internal control systems;
• To assist the management in the implementation of recommendations made by the CAG;
• To prepare internal audit programs in accordance with generally accepted audit standards;
• To conduct both special investigation and internal audit and identify control weaknesses in business systems, vulnerable areas and recommends remedial action; and
• To perform any other duties related to as may be assigned time to time by the Immediate Supe
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 84
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• Any interested Public Servants may apply and the application must fulfill the following:-
• Submit application letter with detailed curriculum Vitae indicating names, telephone number an email address.
• Submit Certified copies of certificates
• Submit one Passport size photo and contracts of three referees.
• Applicants must channel their application letters through their respective employers. Failure to do so will lead to automatic disqualification.
• Transfer is not a promotion, therefore applicants should apply for the position they are currently holding and must state their check numbers.
• Only successful candidates will be contacted for further procedures.
• The Authority will cover the transfer costs for those applicants who will be successful to the transfer process to TTB.
• The applicant who will submit his/her application through e-mail address provided bellow should attach all necessary attachments as one document, preferably in PDF format, and .
• Applicants should indicate their willingness and commitment to cover all the costs will be incurred in the process of acquiring the position applied for.
• Interested applicants should make sure their application reach to us by 6th April, 2023 through e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org . or to the following address
Tanzania Tobacco Board,
5 Kihonda Maghorofani – Bima Road,
P.O. Box 227,
N:B For any enquires please contact Mobile phone No: 0788127575