Senior Human Resources & Administration Coordinator
Mwananchi Communications Limited
Deadline of this Job:
10 February 2023
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, January 26, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Mwananchi Communications Limited, a subsidiary of Nation Media Group, and publishers of Mwananchi, The Citizen and Mwanaspoti newspaper and its digital products is looking to recruit highly motivated and experienced individuals to fill the positions of:
Senior Human Resources & Administration Coordinator (1 Post)
• Responding to internal and external HR related inquiries or requests and provide assistance
• Maintaining records of personnel-related data in both paper and the database and ensure all employment requirements are met
• Assist supervisors in performance management procedures
• Coordinate the implementation of company safety and health programs. Track and posts OSHA required data and file reports.
• Manage daily administrative operations of the office and assist all units in resolving problems related to the day to day operations.
• Organize assign and supervise the work of administrative support staff.
• Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events etc. and maintain the team’s agenda
• Coordinate training sessions and seminars
• Perform orientations, onboarding and update records with new hires
• Provide overall coordination of all activities related to office administration.
• Manage company buildings (estates) and oversee all other general property repairs.
• Ensures availability and control of all required office furniture; ensure all offices have their consumables at all times.
• Ensure timely processing of payments for property; rent, assessment/property rates, licenses
• Investigates reported offences and grievances, recommends corrective appropriate disciplinary action and writes letters for HODs signature
• Keeps track record and advises management on development and changes in Labour Laws, best industrial practices and any other statutory requirements that impact on the business
• Manage employee exits to ensure that all leavers complete the clearance process and are taken through the exit interview before final payments are made.
• Develop and implement processes to create best-in-class on-boarding experience for the new joiners
• Implement and monitor approved employee reward incentive schemes
• Keep up to date records on staff exits, promotions, transfers and all other staffing changes
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
Academic: University Degree in Human Resource Management/ Business Administration/ Legal
Experience: 3 years working experience in Human Resources Department
Key Attributes: Excellent Communication skills oral and written, very strong Interpersonal skills, high standards of Integrity, ability to influence
NB: 0nly short listed candidates will be contacted.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified candidates should apply online via our career portal https://careers.mcl.co.tz OR Email: email@example.com by February 10, 2023
Women are highly encourage to apply.
All Applications should be in PDF format.
MCL is an equal opportunity employer.