Senior Human Resource Officer
Platinum Credit LTD
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, April 14 2023
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam, East Africa
Date Posted:Friday, April 14 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
To provide a high level support to the company’s strategic business initiatives across a broad range of Human Resource Functions including recruitment, performance and career management, training and company events, employee relations and administration support.
• Proven work experience in a similar role or higher of at least 3 years.
• Working experience in a sales and marketing
• industry is recommended.
• Track record in designing and executing
• successful training programs.
• Familiar with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, experiential training, simulations etc).
Job Qualifications & Skills
• Bachelor Degree in Human Resources Management.
• Advanced analytical skills in reading, understanding and applying employment laws of Tanzania.
• Excellent Communication and Leadership skills.
• Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively.
• Good knowledge of talent management and succession planning methods.
• Excellent decision making and organisational skills.
• Sense of ownership and pride in personal performance and its impact on company’s
• Great team leader.
• Good time-management skills
• Proficiency in MS Office and HR Systems applications.
• Age limit (between 30-35 years).
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Applications should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org