Senior Digital Products Manager
Deadline of this Job:
19 January 2023
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, January 03, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Responsible for business processes and digital offerings including Value added services (VAS) of all retail digital channels; striving for cheapest alternative service delivery, with the aim of delivering best self-service user experience which drives usage and revenue of digital products.
• Build, refine and review business models for Digital distribution channels
• Develop and negotiate strategies and positions by studying integration of new ventures with company strategies and operations, examining risks and potential opportunities, and estimating partner’s needs and goals.
• Carry out continuous market intelligence on Retail digital Products, new technologies, consumer behaviours; and recommend product improvements
• Provide statistics and periodic reports to aid in management decisions and promote digital banking and financial inclusion national agenda
• Driving Non-Interest Income initiative to ensure the income generated by digital channels is in accordance with the approved budget and advising product teams and sales teams
Digital Channel life Cycle Management
• Manage interactions with Retail and Wholesale business teams as well as ICT team to understand and translate market requirements / new products into innovative product solutions that meet customer expectation as well management strategic objective.
• Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
• Work with technical staff and other internal teams to meet customer digital needs.
• Fully arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
• Using knowledge of the market and competitors to identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
• Submit monthly analyzed digital performance reports and keeping accurate, consumable data for forecasts
Customer focus & Project Management
• Lead the introduction of new digital services and improvements and evolution
• Ensure that initiatives are completed on time and as per business case, that stakeholders’ expectations are met, and that resources are efficient
• Understand the company’s goal and purpose in order to continually enhance the company’s performance
• Conduct feasibility studies by attending industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
• Responsible for delivering internal and external projects representing business, ensuring availability, recoverability, high performance in a risk management manner
Value Added Services (VAS)
• Responsible for strategic development of VAS that may be consumed by customers outside the Branches i.e., ATMs, Mobile Banking (USSD, APPs, NFC, Tokenization and Digitization) and Internet Banking
• Responsible for MNOs and Aggregators joint products and relationship management to ensure reliable services and availability of services all the time.
• Responsible for additional billers, performance, monitoring and their management to ensure the operations is in line with MoU and SLAs.
• Support ICT, operations and other relevant departments during integrations and business management with vendors.
• Work with the Risk team to ensure that exposure on VAS related products is within tolerable risk level by fully engaging them during approval processes.
• Regular review and monitoring of virtual accounts and collections accounts which power MNO Collaborations for proper limits and approvals
• Responsible in ensuring VAS products and services are adhering to BOT, TCRA, FCC and FSDT guidelines and law of the land.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Business understanding of commercializing technological innovations for opportunity.
• Behavioral Building a Successful Team, Collaboration, Communication, Innovation, Strategic Decision Making
Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Banking, Finance or Business; with strong IT skills gained either through study or research.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Digital/Mobile Financial services.
• Prior exposure to alternative channels institutions would be an added advantage.
NMB Bank Plc is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
Job closing date : 20-Jan-2023