Designer JobsJobs in Tanzania - June 2023
Senior Application Developer job at Elsewedy Electric
Senior Application Developer
Deadline of this Job:
28 February 2023
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, February 16, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Position: Senior Application Developer
Work Environment: Office & Factory
Creating, maintaining and implementing applications to support the business needs.
- Defines site objectives by analyzing user requirements, envisioning system features and functionality.
- Designs and develops user interfaces intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle; determining design methodologies and tool sets, completing programming using languages and software products, designing and conducting tests.
- Recommends system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives.
- Integrates applications by designing database architecture and server scripting, studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
- Completes applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Supports users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
- Document current/new application with the Oracle methodology of documentation (OUM).
- Update job knowledge by researching new internet/intranet technologies and software products, participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks and participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Creativity is needed to help invent new ways of approaching problems and developing innovative applications.
Qualification & Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a relevant discipline
- 3 to 5 years of experience Solid Knowledge of C#, Java, ASP.NET, Mobile Applications development tools, Oracle development tools
- Demonstrate ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent organizations skills
- Good Command of English & Swahili
- Solid Knowledge of C#, Java, ASP.NET, Mobile Applications development tools, Oracle development tools