Secretary at tanzania Tobacco Board
tanzania Tobacco Board
Deadline of this Job:
Sunday, April 09 2023
Within Tanzania , Morogoro, East Africa
Date Posted:Sunday, April 09 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Tanzania Tobacco Board (TTB) was established through the Tanzania Tobacco Industry Act. No. 24/2011. Tanzania Tobacco Board is responsible for regulating and Coordinating activities necessary, advantages or proper for benefit of tobacco industry.
Tanzania Tobacco Board is inviting suitable and qualified Public Servants who wish to be transferred to TTB to apply for the following vacancies.
Post title: Secretary
Holder of National Form IV/VI Certificate PLUS Certificate in Secretarial Studies Stage III. Must have Passed shorthand and hatimkato 80 w.p.m with a certificate in computers with windows, Microsoft office, internet, e-mail and publisher from a recognised institutions.
Duties and responsibilities
• To file copies of typed letters in relevant files;
• To type letters, minutes, circulars and all documents required for the day to day running of the Institute’s affairs;
• To maintain a diary of appointments for the executives and informs/reminds them of appointments;
• To receive telephone calls and books outgoing telephones as required;
• To file and index office documents and correspondences;
• To handle incoming mails for personal attention of the relevant executive and distributes the same;
• To follow up outstanding correspondences;
• To receive visitors, ascertains the nature of their business and relays information to the executive concerned;
• To keep classified documents and information in confidence; and
• To perform any other duties related to as may be assigned time to time by the Immediate Supervisor.
Job Experience:No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Job application procedure
• Any interested Public Servants may apply and the application must fulfill the following:-
• Submit application letter with detailed curriculum Vitae indicating names, telephone number an email address.
• Submit Certified copies of certificates
• Submit one Passport size photo and contracts of three referees.
• Applicants must channel their application letters through their respective employers. Failure to do so will lead to automatic disqualification.
• Transfer is not a promotion, therefore applicants should apply for the position they are currently holding and must state their check numbers.
• Only successful candidates will be contacted for further procedures.
• The Authority will cover the transfer costs for those applicants who will be successful to the transfer process to TTB.
• The applicant who will submit his/her application through e-mail address provided bellow should attach all necessary attachments as one document, preferably in PDF format, and .
• Applicants should indicate their willingness and commitment to cover all the costs will be incurred in the process of acquiring the position applied for.
• Interested applicants should make sure their application reach to us by 6th April, 2023 through e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org . or to the following address
Tanzania Tobacco Board,
5 Kihonda Maghorofani – Bima Road,
P.O. Box 227,
N:B For any enquires please contact Mobile phone No: 0788127575