Key responsibilities include:
• organizing appointments and meetings with potential clients ie Hospitals, Healthcare Centers etc
• identifying and establishing new business
• negotiating contracts
• demonstrating or presenting products to healthcare staff including doctors, nurses and pharmacists
• undertaking relevant research
• meeting both the business and scientific needs of healthcare professionals
• maintaining detailed records
• attending and organizing trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
• Provide customer support – After Sales Support.
• reviewing sales performance
• writing reports and other documents.
• Bachelor Degree in Marketing/ Business Administration/ Pharmacy or equivalent.
• 1-3 years of experience in Pharmaceutical/Medical Equipment’s Sales.
• Extensive experience in all aspect’s Distributor Relationship Management.
• Experience within healthcare sector highly preferable.
• Able to understand and execute strategic vision.
• Negotiation, influencing and conflict management skills.
• Strong written, reading and spoken English Language skills.
• Proven ability to ‘sell’ ideas, concepts.
• IT literate.
If you feel that you are able to meet the requirements, and you are motivated enough to be part of the team, please send your application CV and cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: All applications should reach the addressee before Friday, April 28, 2023. Only short- listed candidates will be contacted.