Sales Representative For Kilimanjaro Region
Deadline of this Job:
Thursday, April 27 2023
Within Tanzania , Tanzania, East Africa
Date Posted:Thursday, April 27 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Diploma or Certificate in Sales & Marketing, or related field.
• 2-3 years of Sales Experience in alcoholic beverage companies.
• Proven ability to meet and exceed sales quotas especially in alcoholic beverage companies.
• Proven track record of successfully managing customer relationships.
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in both English and Swahili.
• Driving knowledge and experience as well as a valid driving license class D and above will be an added advantage.
• To Prospect and qualify new sales leads.
• To meet sales targets given by the company.
• To schedule meetings and presentations with prospects.
• To create, plan, and deliver presentations on company products.
• To crack all sales activities and keep current by updating account information regularly.
• To Communicate customer and prospects product pinpoint to appropriate departments.
• To maintain a well-developed pipeline of prospects.
• To develop strong, ongoing relationships with prospects and customers.
• To meet and /or exceed quotas.
• To coordinate with other team members and departments to optimize the sales efforts.
Job Experience:No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Job application procedure
If you are confident that you fit for the role and you are keen to add value to your career, then please submit your application enclosing your detailed Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the job title as the subject of the application. The application Deadline is 27/04/2023.
Do not apply if you do not meet the qualifications needed for this position
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted