Deadline of this Job:
Thursday, March 30 2023
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam, East Africa
Date Posted:Thursday, March 30 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Visit potential/existing customers to demonstrate all the services and products offered by the Company.
• Communicate effectively to customers, giving precise solutions and present quotations in a most articulate manner
• Up sell, cross sell, identify and develop new business from existing customers to increase the service range within the region
• Close sales and convince clients why services offered by the Company are superior and beneficial than what competition offers
• Mediate the price increase process with the clients
• Undertake debt collection and maintain your customers within agreed credit terms
• Meet the desired and agreed sales target on monthly basis
• Maintain and manage a healthy sales pipeline and meet the calls per day target
• Take charge of the improvement and achievement of agreed client retention rate by building and maintaining strong professional client relationships aimed at retaining existing clients.
• Carry out account management for allocated customers in line with procedure and best practice
• Monitor the day-to-day commercial performance of each account within your territory.
• Support the tendering teams with customer surveying and quotation process
• Actively support the conversion of sales leads
• Partake in and support marketing activities in line with strategy
• Create and maintain a customer database by keeping complete records of all activities regarding customer visits, complaints etc
• Daily liaison with other members of the service teams to provide information and ensure that customers receive excellent customer service
• Note and advise management on market intelligence including activity by competitors to ensure company services and products remain readily available and preferred by customers
• Bachelor’s degree in Sales/Marketing/Business Administration or related field will be an advantage
• Preferred Three years of experience in selling services and products, and managing people
• Driving skills and possessing a valid driving license are mandatory.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree