Relief Camp Manger job at Asilia Lodges And Camps Ltd
Relief Camp Manger
Asilia Lodges And Camps Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
20 February 2023
Within Tanzania , Arusha , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, February 10, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Scope and purpose of job:
To ensure guests are well served their meals and drinks, work together with other staff and management in a smooth, safe, and harmonious manner to ensure guests have a memorable stay.
Duties, responsibilities & performance standards
• Answer inquiries pertaining to camp policies and services and resolve occupants’ complaints.
• Lead, manage, teach, and coach camp teams, including support members, food services, housekeeping, laundry, maintenance, and other team members.
• Conduct employee training programs and performance management to ensure efficient operations and adherence to company standards, policies, and procedures.
• Greet and briefing basic information to guests, visitors, or clients
• Resolve customer complaints or problems.
• Manage guest services and activities
• Inspect guest rooms, public areas, and grounds for cleanliness and appearance.
• Coordinate front-office and Back of House activities of the camp with Central office
• Monitor petty cash activity of the camp
• Oversee assigned duties of staffs to ensure safety or compliance with rules.
• Document organizational or operational procedures.
• Managing movement of staffs according to company policy
• Minimum 3 years’ experience as Camp manager or Assistant
• Previous experience in bush camps will be highly valued
• Studies according to the position
• High level of English speaking
• Leadership skills, guest oriented, strong communication skills
• Knowledge on Ms package
• Team-orientation, loyalty, and excellent leadership skills
• Flexibility, commitment, dedication, and reliability
• Good manners and a positive attitude
• A hospitable and service-oriented attitude
• Age in between 30-45 yrs old
Good knowledge on the following:
• Some bush/guide knowledge
• Admin/financial understanding
• Local language
• Menus, food quality and food presentation
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Job application procedure
If you meet the requirements and interested in this exciting opportunity, Please send your application and resume in only one Pdf document not later than 20th February 2023 to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Hard copy or Hand delivery will not be considered