Ajira Mpya Tanzania 2023Jobs in Tanzania - May 2023Management JobsNafasi za kazi Tanzania 2023Public Relations Jobs
Relationship Manager; Agency Banking – Indirect at CRDB
JOB REPORTING TO: MANAGER AGENCY PERFORMANCE AND RETENTION
The Purpose of the job is to be responsible for driving growing agency banking performance by growing and maintaining a strong agents’ network, by managing the relationship of indirect channels i.e. Super Agents, Franchise and Freelancers to maintain a healthy agent network that meets customer demand for each Market to achieve growth in Profitability.
OWN PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Monitoring and implementing Sales strategy, Distribution/expansion of Agent’s Business.
- Drive Super agents and Franchise strategy implementation through Plan and coordinating all activities with the Branches and Head office.
- Track their daily performance on Supporting agents through daily visits, training, liquidity management and other KPIs.
- Develop and cascade monthly KPIs and track their achievements that impact business growth.
- Champion development of Sales initiatives through indirect channels to enable the growth of usage and active agents base growth.
- Monthly Indirect channels commission computations to ensure they are tailored to drive growth.
- Provide necessary training and support zone/Branch to ensure that they achieve customer Acquisition through Agents
- Liaising with branch managers/zonal Relationship Managers on the identification of the new prospective agents in the Zone while ensuring compliance with KYC as per the regulation and business requirements.
- Support zone on Acquiring new business opportunities, initiating business cases and product concepts for value-added services on Agency banking, and seeking necessary approvals from within the bank.
- Development of agency banking business through optimal relationship management among stakeholders.
- Monitoring the market very closely for dynamics on customer behaviour, competition, policies, compliance, and regulations.
- Supporting other business units for cash transaction solutions using customized agency banking models.
- Ensure zone/Branch they have proper visibility on Super Agents’ performance through sharing performance and conducting a meeting with stakeholders to ensure they get reports timely and use them to drive performance.
- Ensure compliance of Agency banking operations within the zone as per Banks and Regulatory requirements and periodic review of the compliance of Agency Banking business operations.
- Ensure adherence to all agent’s banking operations and compliance requirements as per the bank policy and regulator.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- University Degree or equivalent Advanced Diploma preferably in Business Administration, Banking, Accounting, Finance, or any Business-related field.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in the Banking industry, Mobile Network Operator (MNO), or agency network operations with proven strong interpersonal skills.
- Prior exposure to field operations on agent network institutions/FMCG Sales/direct sales operations will be an added advantage.
- The highest level of uncompromised integrity.
- Versatile and adaptable, able to react quickly
- Able to work in a demanding matrixed environment, with a proven track record of working effectively under pressure.
- Proven ability to build effective, trusted, and credible relationships with multiple constituencies through exceptional interpersonal skills, communications, actions and presence.
- Holder of a Driving License including CategorD and capable of Self-Drive in both Terrain