Regional Execution Manager
Deadline of this Job:
08 January 2023
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, January 03, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Regional Execution Manager will develop and support the front-line sales teams and trade partners through Route to market strategy implementation, Sales team training, and Distributor development. The Regional Execution Manager works collaboratively with the Distribution team, demand creation team and the Human capital team to develop, implement, and drive sales initiatives, processes and capability to drive a profitable sales revenue growth.
• Deliver effective sales programs and campaigns to meet the market execution needs for the regional sales performance.
• Deliver and embed all new Sales initiatives throughout the country.
• Provide clarity to the trade partners on our Route to market strategies.
• Lead the regional execution team to improve Distributor route profitability for an improved Distributor Return on Investment (ROI)
• Successfully champion, embed and support the execution of AVAA for sales and market share growth.
• Support the monitoring of the company’s sales performance by embracing the key performance indicators set for improving the Route distribution effectiveness.
• Lead the market expansion and growth initiatives for improved regional numeric and weighted distribution.
• Grow the capability and discipline of the regional execution team for improved order generation and delivery.
• Champion the regional outlet master data update and accuracy.
• Grow the regional outlets and outlet share of shelf in line with the set regional targets.
• Support the sourcing, vetting, training, evaluation, and sustainability of the regional Distributors.
• Support the implementation of the Distributor Management System (DMS) & Sales force automation for improved regional sales visibility.
• Implement and adapt the reality of the pre-sell model by defining the relevant RTM metrics to the regional execution team and monitoring the Distributors’ performance on their key performance indicators.
• Motivate the regional team to deliver their responsibility through Job clarity, training, coordination and timely provision of tools of trade to progressively improve their performance.
• Deliver the monthly regional sales revenue and profitability targets.
• Preparation of the Regional Sales department budget as per the set guidelines
• Monitor and control the allocated budget
• Identify the regional risks, their various mitigations and keep track of them.
• Ensure regulatory compliance in execution of activities in the region you manage.
• Leading teams and leading agenda in key performance areas
• Leading regional teams in compliance to health and safety standards
• Prepare and submit required Regional Sales reports.
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business administration or related field.
• Master’s degree in business Administration is an added advantage.
• Excellent track record of effective Sales Execution.
• 5 to 7 years of experience in Sales in FMCG Industry
• Must be of unquestionable integrity, Honesty, Trustworthiness and Professionalism
• Must be a team player
• Must be a self-starter and have an appreciation of business growth and priorities
• Strong Leadership potential to effectively drive a business agenda and operational coordination of activities
• Advanced experience with MS Office, Distributor Management Systems
• Solid experience in distributor management, sales execution
• Analysis and Sales forecasting Skills
• Distributor Management
• Self-Starter & Action Oriented
• Ability to harness peer Relationships
• Agile and self – driven
• Problem Solving
• Communication Skills
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged to send their CVs/Resumes to: email@example.com not later than 08th January 2023
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
This position is open for Local only.