Q-Sourcing Tanzania Limited
Deadline of this Job:
03 February 2023
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, January 30, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Duties and responsibilities.
The Job Holder is responsible for the following critical tasks:
• Post job ads on professional sites, job sites and social media
• Participate in candidate sourcing efforts.
• Assist teams in screening resumes.
• Conduct initial phone screens.
• Schedule calls and interviews
• Manage calendar for all hiring teams and candidates.
• Communicate with candidates promptly and assist them when they come in for interviews.
• Use recruiting software to keep track of open roles.
• Send out all bulk email (e.g., confirming receipt of applications, rejection emails) and handle paperwork (e.g., offer letters)
• Coordinate Criminal check and background checks.
• Participate in recruiting events.
• Promote positive candidate experience throughout the hiring process.
Educational and Experience Required:
• 1-2 years of work experience in a recruitment function.
• Familiarity with the entire recruitment lifecycle
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to juggle multiple calendars.
• Problem-solving aptitude
• Critical thinking skills
• bachelor’s degree in Business, HR, Psychology, Communications, or relevant field
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Job application procedure
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged to send their CVs/Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 03rd February 2023
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
This position is open to both local and Experts only.