VISIONFUND TANZANIA MICROFINANCE BANK LTD
VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank Ltd (VFT MFB) formerly known as SEDA is a fast growing and reputable Micro Finance Bank (MFB), has a loan book of more than TZs. 28 billion and more than 30,000 customer base, more that 5,000 of them being small holder farmers. VFT-MFB is seeking to employ a dynamic and committed Tanzanian young men & women who have passion for people’s economic development to fill in the vacant position detailed here below;
Work reference no. 003/2023
Position: Recovery Officers
Reporting to: Recovery Manager
To investigate the reasons for loans non-repayment and write offs in centers and Recovery of bad/written off loans.
- Collects and recovers written off loans
- Coordinates the recovery and sales of collateral
- Collects outstanding non-performing loans of past 90 days
- Properly documents loan recovery process
- Ensures that the Branch/Business Centre meets the recovery targets
- Coordinates the work of debt collectors, loan officers in all recovery exercises
- Bachelor Degree in Economics, Accounting, Marketing, Business administration and Community Development.
- A minimum of 2 years working experience in Microfinance (Loan/Recovery unit)
Special / Personal Abilities
- Excellent character and unquestionable integrity Willingness and ability to efficiently work in a team Good oral and written communication skills
- Must be a self-starter, highly motivated, organized, and detail-oriented Model and demonstrates effective Christian leadership
- Good knowledge on economic and financial topics and sufficient experience in the loan business of VFT-MFB is added advantage Motor cycle driving license
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should forward their application letter, attaching copies of their academic and professional certificates; detailed CV’s with three referees to; vftHRstaff@vftz.co.tz.
The position should be the subject of the email application.
OR; through the postal address below:
The Chief Executive Officer,
VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank Limited,
P.O. Box 1546,
The application should reach the undersigned not later than 20th January 2023.