Duties and responsibilities
- Welcoming patients and visitors, answering the telephone and answering any inquiries.
- Scheduling appointments and keep those appointments on time.
- Assisting patients with completing necessary forms and documentation
- Keeping a clean and calm office area
- Registering patients, processing billing and payments using medical software
- Faxing, Scanning, filling and mailing documentation
- Comforting distressed patients
- Booking and organizing staff and doctor meetings
Qualification and experience:
- Certificate or Diploma or Bachelor level of education
- Excellent Written and Oral communication skills in Swahili and English
- Competency in Computer applications ie. Word, excel and PowerPoint
- Must have ability to handle stressed clients.
- Not more than 40 years
- Experience in the use of medical software will be added advantage
Please send your CV, Cover Letter, Certificates and other testimonies to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 10th January 2023