Tanzania organization for Media information and Digital Literacy
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, April 28 2023
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam, East Africa
Date Posted:Friday, April 28 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Similar Jobs in Tanzania
Learn more about Tanzania organization for Media information and Digital Literacy
Tanzania organization for Media information and Digital Literacy jobs in Tanzania
About the job
The ideal candidate will be accountable for planning, allocating resources, preparing budgets, monitoring progress, and completing projects or programs TOMIDL undertakes. You are also expected to keep stakeholders informed throughout the project lifecycle. Your daily responsibilities include aligning projects with business objectives, constructing detailed work plans, managing teams, achieving milestones, and communicating the results to stakeholders. All of this takes place within the framework of achieving TOMIDL’s goals and achieving our vision and mission to champion public Education in Digital Media Literacy. The position requires you to report directly to the Executive Director.
Your Skills & Expereince
• 5years of work experience as Project Manager
• +3 years’ experience in Project planning, control, and reporting
• Understanding of TOMIDL’s mode of operation
• Project Management certification
• Excellent Communication and presentation skills
• Project Cost, Quality, and Performance Management
• Strong Business Management competence
• Excellent Clients Relationship Management
• Team Working and Experience in a Multicultural Business environment
• Planning and developing project ideas
• Developing and leading the team on all assigned projects.
• Coordinate and manage TOMIDL’s project implementation (activities, budget and project documentation) in line with proposals, strategies, and donor requirements
• Implement technical direction and ensure high technical quality of projects
• Develop and manage project budget and resources.
• Establish a deadline and monitor the progress of the project.
• Identify and resolve issues that arise.
• Ensure Satisfaction with Stakeholders.
• Performance evaluation of the project.
• Provide weekly progress reports to the Executive Director.
• Monitor project deliverables
• Coach and support project team members with tasks you assign them
• Other assign duties as and when they arise.
Qualifications & Requirements
• A bachelor’s degree in Project Management, IT, business management, or a related field.
• Any relevant project management-related experience.
• A Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is preferred
• Fluency in both written and verbal English & Kiswahili.
• Valid driver’s license.
LOCATIONS: Samora Avenue Dar Es Salaam- Tanzania & Kikuyu Dodoma.
SALARY: Very Attractive.
TOMIDL offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs, and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
NB: This position involves traveling both in and outside the country.
To excel in the role, applicants must demonstrate strong leadership skills, excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to drive results. You must have proven records of projects management’s accomplishment and have the ability to spot opportunities for impacts. TOMIDL is looking for a decisive and adaptable individual whose values and ethics align with that of the organization.
Application Deadline: April 28, 2023.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
All applications should be emailed to email@example.com Please DO NOT CALL or WhatsApp.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Visit: www.tomidl.or.tz to read more about Tanzania Organization for Media Information and Digital Literacy (TOMIDL). Connect with us on all our social media platforms @tomidlofficial For more enquires you can write to us firstname.lastname@example.org