JOB TITLE: PROCUREMENT OFFICER
We are looking for an Procurement officer at our Office in Dar Es Salaam & Zanzibar.
- Receive purchase orders from Warehouse and procure from approved suppliers.
- Select and evaluate eligible suppliers.
- Establish and maintain updated supplier information on the system.
- Establish and maintain a positive, productive working relationship with the supplier.
- Conduct the entire procurement process, i.e. supplier and product assessment, selection Set up supplier order placement, order receiving, complaints resolution,
- Be the supplier’s first point of contact at suvacor.
- Ensure purchase invoices comply with suvacor’s requirements.
- Ensure purchase invoices and other supplier related documentation is done according to suvacor’s guidelines.
- Any other duty assigned as per needs of the company.
- Reconcile or resolve order discrepancies with suppliers.
- Control and monitor expenses against approved budgets
- Create Payment terms negotiation, optimization and management
- Monitor delivery times to ensure they are on time
- Maintain good relationships with suppliers and renegotiate prices on a regular basis
- Able to produce fact-based brief reports, on digital devices
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree in Procurement and Logistics.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum four (4) years Experience in Purchasing (Food & Beverage and Hospitality industry preferred).
All Cv’s and Cover letters should be sent to email@example.com
References from all previous employers in chronological order.
Ensure all referee’s are references from previous employers.
Closing Date : 15th May, 2022.