Deadline of this Job:
Thursday, April 13 2023
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam, East Africa
Date Posted:Thursday, April 13 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Timely delivery of procured goods and services.
• Conduct negotiation to obtain value for money.
• Follow up on delivery of ordered goods and services on time.
• Monitoring of the re-order level of materials required for the project and ensuring timely availability as per agreed schedules.
• Maintain records of goods ordered and received, ensuring all procurement documentation is appropriately filed.
• Prepare payment and cash flow forecasts for imports and local purchases based on payment terms.
• Advises the user department on the appropriate procurement process to be followed.
Supplier Relationship Management
• Work across service providers to achieve value through maximized savings benefits, reduced duplications, and negotiate fixed contractual agreements.
• Administer contract performance, including delivery, renewal, warranty, damages, and insurance.
• Conduct regular suppliers’ evaluations to ensure supplier compliance on quality delivery, payment terms, agreed contract terms, etc.
• Ensure suppliers working with ALAF have submitted all documents required for vendor registration and documents are verified to be compliant as per the nature of business.
• Ensure due diligence is done for all suppliers registered for conducting business with ALAF.
• Attach proforma invoices and bid analysis while creating purchase orders in SAP.
• Ensure all documents submitted by vendors for payment process are well maintained and accurate and GRN are done timely.
• Introduce a proper filling system where accessing and retrieving records should be done quickly.
Objective / Output
Value for Money, Timely delivery of goods and services, Compliance with policies and procedures, Compliance with agreed contract terms, Records of negotiations/discounts, Suppliers database, GRN Processing, Control of Records, Filling system, Usage of ERP / Follow-up, Approved spending, Efficient in processing orders, Reduce advance payments.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Procurement and Logistics Management / Stores Management / Supply chain / related field
• Experience – 3 years and above in a similar role
• PSPTB Registration is a mandatory
• Manufacturing industry/Construction industry
• Work Level: Mid-Level
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree