Under the supervision of the Business Administration Manager, the Procurement and Logistics Officer will:
· Plan, coordinate and support the management of procurement and logistics process for in-country purchasing including travel logistics.
The Procurement and Logistics Officer will perform the following tasks:
· Assist and prepare Request for Approval (RFA) and obtain RFA approvals
· Support Finance and Administration that all payments are paid and cleared with required supporting documents
· Maintain and produce quarterly asset and inventory reports for the finance team
· Organize and keep records of offices maintenance
· Identify missing and damaged items and recommends for disposal
· Plan and manage the procurement process and procedure, such as Purchase Order (PO), goods and services, events, workshops, and training, acquiring quotations and bids analysis process
Required qualifications, experience, and competencies
· At least a Diploma/bachelor in a related subject; and/or relevant work experience. Master’s degree is an added advantage.
· At least three years of relevant experience at the national level, in supply, logistics, demand planning/forecasting, contracting/contract management, and/or other directly related procurement and logistics experiences.
· Previous experience in closely working with international or national organizations in a similar role would be an advantage.
· Strong communication and negotiation skills
· Good oral and written English skills
· Excellent ability to use Microsoft office package (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
Interested candidates are invited to submit CVs with a motivation letter/cover letter in English including three (3) referees to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 17:00 (EAT) on 06 February 2022. The CV and/or the cover letter must include the expected monthly gross salary expressed in TSH.
Please note that:
· Swisscontact respects gender equality and female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
· Applications received after the closing date and time will not be considered
· Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview