Deadline of this Job:
31 January 2023
Within Tanzania , Kilimanjaro , East Africa
1. Assemble pipe sections, tubing, and fittings, using couplings, clamps, screws, bolts, cement, plastic solvent, caulking, soldering, brazing, and welding equipment
2. Fill pipes or plumbing fixtures with water or air and observe pressure gauges to detect and locate leaks.
3. Keep accurate records of time spent working, description of work performed, and materials used
4. Install pipe assemblies, fittings, valves, appliances such as dishwashers and water heaters, and fixtures such as sinks and toilets, using hand and power tools.
5. Repair and maintain plumbing, replace defective washers, replace or mend broken pipes, and open clogged drains.
6. Install underground storm, sanitary, and water piping systems and extend piping to connect fixtures and plumbing to these systems.
Certificate in Plumbing
Three Years’ experience in Plumbing
Teamwork Good communication skills
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Job application procedure
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org