People & Culture Trainee
Japan Tobacco International
Deadline of this Job:
07 January 2023
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, December 26, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
What this position is about – Purpose:
This position exists to support various P&C Managers (i.e. P&C Director, Business Partners, Business Support and ER Manager) in achieving different initiates in line with Company business objectives as may be specified from time to time.
What will you do – Responsibilities?
• Work closely with Business Partners in implementing the recruitment policy against the Annual plan for GSC, Market and Leaf
• Assist in running the Graduate Trainee Program by continously developing a pipeline of talents to integrate in key roles withing the business
• Assist in managing the induction program, buddy program and onboarding of new employees to ensure smooth settlement of the employees
• Provide support to other P&C pillars such as the wellness pillar, ER pillar and Business Support. Participate in different P&C projects as required such as Family day, May Day, Wellness week to ensure they are successful
• Ensure implementation of relevant P&C local, Global and EHS policies as they apply in your area of operation
• Perform any other tasks assigned by direct Supervisor/Manager.
Whom are we looking for – Requirements:
• Degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Administration or related field
• 0 – 2 years’ experience in HR preferablly multinational companies
• Competent MS Office user
• Fluent written and spoken English and Swahili
What are the next steps in the Recruitment process?
Thank you very much for your interest in the role. You are welcome to apply.
07 January 2023