PA to Country General Manager
Deadline of this Job:
Monday, April 10 2023
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam, East Africa
Date Posted:Monday, April 10 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Assisting the Country General Manager on Managing his daily schedules, taking meeting minutes, writing reports & Preparing correspondences on behalf of Country General Manager
• Managing CGM’s daily schedule & calendar
• Assist on sorting out Admin Issue.
• Booking meetings, conference calls and travels for CGM
• Taking meeting minutes when needed
• Writing report
• Preparing correspondences on behalf of CGM
• Anticipating CGM’s needs and proactively bringing together appropriate people and resources to support addressing of the issues.
• Undertaking assignments assigned by supervisor.
• Relevant Experience
• 2-5 years’ experience in the related field.
• Excellent customer service
• Analytical Skills: A need to see through the data and analyze it to find conclusions.
• Communication & Presentation Skills.
• Critical Thinking: Ability to look at the numbers, trends, and data and come to new conclusions based on the findings.
• Attention to Detail: Data is precise.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, Adobe Acrobat and Internet)
• Administrative and organizational skills
• Professionalism and demonstrated ability to handle confidential information
• Ability to use different IT based devices
• Interpersonal, teamwork and attention to details
• Ability to get involved in Business issues for different reasons, including wide
Education Requirement:No Requirements
Job Experience:No Requirements
Work Hours: 8