Operator Water Treatment Plant at Mkulazi Holding Company Ltd
Operator Water Treatment Plant
Mkulazi Holding Company Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, April 14 2023
Within Tanzania , Morogoro, East Africa
Date Posted:Friday, April 14 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Mkulazi Holding Co. Ltd (MHCL) is a company owned by the National Social Security Fund (NSSF) and Prisons Corporation Sole (PCS). The Company was established on 6th September 2016. The main objective of the company is to undertake production of sugar in Tanzania.
The company being an equal opportunity employer, wishes to invite competent, qualified, experienced and dedicated Tanzanians to fill in the vacancy positions currently available in the company. WOMEN ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY FOR THESE POSITIONS as follows:
Job Descriptions and Responsibilities:
• Takes water samples from recommended points;
• Analyses the water quality including condensate boiler water;
• Ensures that the plant works as per required standards;
• Maintains cleanliness inside the control room and surrounding compound;
• Ensures that the chemical dosing pumps are working effectively;
• Adheres to safety standards;
• Checks the stocks of the chemicals at the plant and advises the foreman accordingly;
• Checks in sequence the performance of automation of individual units and report any malfunctions immediately;
• Records running hours of different pumps and balances use;
• Undertakes/carries out routine cleaning of the plant as per manufacturer’s instructions e.g. washing blanket, settlers flushing out mud; and
• Performs any other lawful duties as assigned by supervisor.
Academic Qualifications and Working Experiences:
• Holder of Diploma in Laboratory Technology or equivalent coupled with two (2) years’ working experience in relevant field.
• Salaries and other fringe benefits for the above vacancies will be paid in accordance to the Company’s Salary Structure and other related manuals.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
Candidates meeting the requisite qualifications should submit their written applications and detailed CV to the address below WITH THE POSITION APPLIED WRITTEN ON THE TOP OF THE ENVELOPE, describing how they see themselves qualifying for the applied position. They should also send copies of Academic Certificates, three referees, daytime telephone numbers and e-mail address. The closing deadline for all applications is 14 days after the advertisement. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER,
MKULAZI HOLDING COMPANY LIMITED,
P.O BOX 1079, MOROGORO.