Mill Engineer at Mkulazi Holding Company Ltd
Mkulazi Holding Company Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, April 14 2023
Within Tanzania , Morogoro, East Africa
Date Posted:Friday, April 14 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Mkulazi Holding Co. Ltd (MHCL) is a company owned by the National Social Security Fund (NSSF) and Prisons Corporation Sole (PCS). The Company was established on 6th September 2016. The main objective of the company is to undertake production of sugar in Tanzania.
The company being an equal opportunity employer, wishes to invite competent, qualified, experienced and dedicated Tanzanians to fill in the vacancy positions currently available in the company. WOMEN ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY FOR THESE POSITIONS as follows:
Mill Engineer – 1 Post: He/She will be reporting to Senior Mechanical Engineer and will be supervising Shift Supervisor- Mill.
Job Descriptions and Responsibilities
• Ensures establishment and implementation of lubrication and maintenance schedules of mills and accessories;
• Controls mill performance and response to any variations on the mill operations;
• Review and interpret engineering specifications schematics, blue prints to determine mill work procedures;
• Plan spare parts production route;
• Allocates tasks to mill foreman, and ensures that allocated jobs are done;
• Ensures safety of machinery and workers;
• Provide inputs in designs and build of tools and equipment as per approved drawings and specifications;
• Practice and comply with safety standards at all times;
• Provide specifications for purchasing of materials and tools; and
• Perform any lawful duty assigned by supervisor.
Academic Qualifications and Working Experiences:
Holder of Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering, Chemical and Process Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Electronic engineering or equivalent qualifications. Possession of FTC qualifications is an added advantage. Should be registered by profession Body and four (4) years’ experience in sugar processing and/or Sugar production or equivalent.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Candidates meeting the requisite qualifications should submit their written applications and detailed CV to the address below WITH THE POSITION APPLIED WRITTEN ON THE TOP OF THE ENVELOPE, describing how they see themselves qualifying for the applied position. They should also send copies of Academic Certificates, three referees, daytime telephone numbers and e-mail address. The closing deadline for all applications is 14 days after the advertisement. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER,
MKULAZI HOLDING COMPANY LIMITED,
P.O BOX 1079, MOROGORO.