ABDULRAHMAN AL-SUMAIT UNIVERSITY (SUMAIT),
The Abdulrahman Al-Sumait University (SUMAIT) is built on the foundation of the former University
College of Education Zanzibar (UCEZ) established in 1998 by a charity organization, Kuwait based, Direct-Aid (DA). In line with her expansion, the University is also restructuring her programs and creating positions to accommodate her current needs.
Therefore, Abdulrahman Al-Sumait University (SUMAIT) wishes to invite applications from suitably qualified and competent Individuals to fill the academic and Administrative vacant posts as follows: –
Marketing Officer (1 post)
Job title: Marketing Officer Duty station: Abdulrahman Al-Sumait University (SUMAIT) Reporting to: Head of Registration, Admission and Certification
Roles & Responsibilities
- Contribute to the implementation of marketing strategies.
- Organize and attend marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness.
- Plan advertising and promotional campaigns for products or services on a variety of media (social, print etc.)
- Liaise with stakeholders and vendors to promote success of activities and enhance the university’s presence.
- See all ventures through to completion and evaluate their success using various metrics.
- Prepare content for the publication of marketing material and oversee distribution.
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth. Collaborate to prepare budgets and monitoring expenses for marketing.
- Assists in manning exhibition stands e.g., Trade Fairs, TCU Exhibitions; vii. Open Day exhibition, etc.
- Organise marketing events and other internal events.
Knowledge, skills, and abilities required.
- Holder of a bachelor’s degree in science or arts in marketing, business administration or relevant field.
- Proven experience as a marketing officer or similar role
- Solid knowledge of marketing techniques and principles Relevant work experience of three (3) years
Sharing is Caring! Click on the Icons Below and Share
Applicants should submit their applications supported by detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV.), certified copies of their certificates, names and addresses of three non-relative referees who can be contacted for references. Foreign awards should be verified by Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU).
Applicants should apply to the strength of the information given in this advertisement
Certificates from foreign Universities should be verified by the Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU), otherwise, your request will not be considered.
Presentation of forged certificates and other information will necessitate legal actions.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
Salary and Remunerations
Abdulrahman Al-Sumait University (SUMAIT) offers attractive salary and remunerations according to the University’s Salary Scales.
Applications should be addressed to:
Abdulrahman Al-Sumait University (SUMAIT),
P.O. Box 1933,
Email: [email protected]