Tanzania Securities Ltd [TSL]
TSL Group is a group of specialized financial service companies.
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY – MARKETING MANAGER
Tanzania Securities ltd [TSL] is a financial firm that offers capital markets intermediation services to Financial Institutions, Government, Corporations. and individuals. ISL is a CMSA-licensed Fund Manager, Investment Adviser, Nominated Adviser, and Broker-Dealer. The firm is also a member of the Dar es Salaam Stock Exchange and a Central Depository Participant of the Bank of Tanzania, ISL offers its services through three non-autonomous business units, namely: Wealth & Asset Management, Global Markets, and Corporate Finance.
The Marketing Department ploys a vital role in promoting the business and mission of ISL, It serves as the face of the company. coordinating and producing all materials representing the business. It tokes lead in reaching out lo prospects, customers, partners and the community, while creating on overarching image that represents company in o positive light. The department oversees the key functions of marketing research, product development, advertisement, public relations and communication
Marketing Manager l responsible tor developing. implementing. and executing strategic marketing plans for an entire organization including lines of business ant brands within an organization in order to attract potential customers and retain existing ones, The Manager develops marketing and pricing strategies, generates new business leads, oversees marketing department staff, manages marketing budgets, and analyzes trends.
The Manager is responsible tor managing the ISL marketing initiatives, S/he will use market research and analysis to direct marketing strategy and planning. S/he will oversee the production of all promotional materials and marketing campaigns
This role reports directly to the CEO and will involves complex interaction with other departments.
- Approve and oversees the creative development of promotional materials, website content, advertisements, and other marketing related projects.
- Research and analyze market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products, and other relevant information to form marketing strategies.
- Wonks within the deportment budget to develop cost -effective marketing plans tor each product or service
- Oversee current offerings and comes up with initiatives tor new products or services
- Conduct market research, sales forecasting. and strategic planning to assess and ensure the sale and profitability of products.
- Generating new business leads, analyzing market trends and preparing forecasts.
- Engage with marketing staff to develop detailed marketing plans for all media channels and sales teams.
- Oversees marketing department and manage marketing team i.e. hiring. and train and manage performance.
- Communicates with various media houses, advertising agencies. printers, and other services to help marketing projects come to fruition.
- Maintains knowledge of trends and developments in the market; identifies needs for new products and services and makes recommendations to leadership.
- Composes, develops. evaluates, and conducts training on marketing activities. strategies, and policies.
- Tracks all marketing and sales data and creates detailed written reports and verbal presentations to bring to senior executives.
- Collaborates. participates in, and coordinates promotional activities or trade shows.
- Gathers and analyzes information to identify new markets and customers. demand for products and services, and efficacy of existing marketing campaigns and strategies.
- Establish marketing goals based on past performance and market forecasts.
- Conduct pricing research and analysis to ensure competitive product and service pricing.
- Collaborate in the development of new products.
- Negotiate contracts for services needed to execute a marketing strategy.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Excellent Leadership Skills
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or Google Suite or related software.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing. Business Administration, or related field with four [4) years of experience in corporate organization.
- A master’s degree in Marketing or other a relevant field will be advantageous.
- Understanding of the industry sector(s] in which ISL operates
- Extensive knowledge of digital marketing strategies, digital channels, and branding.
- Ability to create, implement, and monitor budgets.
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design. web design, production, etc.
Mode of Application
Kindly send your application including cover letter, CV and education certificates through email@example.com not later than 22 May 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.