Jitegemee Trading Company Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
08 February 2023
Within Tanzania , Zanzibar , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, January 30, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The ideal candidates should possess a master’s degree in business management, finance, investment, or related subject from a recognized university. This is a senior position that calls for an experienced individual with a proven record in managing a business to sustainable profitability, demonstrates capability to work with multiple stakeholders and is an inspirational leader. The ideal candidate should have a total professional working experience of at least 10 years, 4 of which must be in a managerial position and must have headed a medium sized business, delivering, and exceeding agreed targets for over three years. The person should possess excellent intrapersonal, interpersonal and communication skills.
• Prepare strategic & business plans
• Provide investments & projects commercial leadership
• Represent the Jitegemee Trading Company Ltd
• Build a winning team of investment professionals
• Provide leadership in financial management & budget allocations
• Promote positive work culture across the entire enterprise
• Prepare, propose, and implement company policies
• Inspire creativity and innovation in the entire enterprise
• Supervise: Director of Investments & Projects, Director of Finance & Administration, Zanzibar Manager, Trading,
Requirements and skills
• Significant experience in leading, planning, execution, of investment projects
• Excellent grasp of financial, investment and risk management skills
• Strong analytical skills, to ensure results presented are accurate and able to communicate findings in a precise and simple manner.
• Possession of excellent intrapersonal, interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Exceptional investment, strategic and business planning skills with proven experience
• Strong strategic human capital leadership, and asset management skills
• Ability to work effectively either as an individual or member of a team and relate effectively with staff at all levels.
• Proven experience in delivering investment projects in a profitable manner
• Problem solver with extensive business & investment management, and industry experience for complex business issues from strategy to execution.
• Results driven with high level of initiative, teamwork, urgency, accountability, and integrity.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
If you believe that you qualify in any of the above positions and is ready to join a winning team that enhances personal professional growth, please send your current CV affixed with a current passport size picture attaching copies of relevant transcripts and certificates emailing to email@example.com on or before February 8, 2023.
Jitegemee Trading Company Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.