Manager – Building Blocks Minning And Sales at Career Options Africa
Manager – Building Blocks Minning And Sales
Career Options Africa
Deadline of this Job:
Sunday, April 23 2023
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam, East Africa
Date Posted:Sunday, April 23 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Our client Mosha Integrated Investment Company based at Arusha Tanzania is operating a natural building blocks production and Marketing business. The company uses various machinery including stone cutting, loading and excavating machinery.
The company seeks to recruit an experienced Manager with experience working in a building blocks business supervising all operations
The Manager will have the primary responsibility of enhancing productivity of the business through sound repair and maintenance of production equipment. He/she will be responsible for:
• Repair and maintenance of stone cutting, loading and excavation machinery
• Planning operations to ensure all operations run smoothly
• Working with sales team to ensure customer orders are produced on time and to customer specifications
• Supervising ground clearing operations including excavation, cutting, storage and dumping
• Issuing fuel to machine operators and ensuring optimum use of fuel
• Hiring and allocating duties to cutting and ground clearance teams
• Ensuring high standards of safety for staff, machines and equipment
To be successful in this role, the successful candidate shall need extensive experience in quarrying operations in a well-established building materials production company.
The jobholder should have the following qualifications:
1. Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
2. Two years’ experience in maintenance of stone cutting and heavy excavation and earth moving machinery.
Candidates with Mechanical Engineering Degree shall have an added advantage
What we are offering the right person
We are offering a competitive remuneration package for the successful candidate including salary, housing, medical and pension scheme
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
How to apply
Send CV only to firstname.lastname@example.org by 20th April 2023 subject heading, as MANAGER, BUILDING BLOCKS. However, applications will be reviewed as they are received, and qualified candidates called for interview as soon as their CVs are received. Kindly indicate current position and last or expected salary in the CV.
Candidates who do not hear from us by this date should consider their applications unsuccessful.