M-Pesa Product Development Support
Deadline of this Job:
Monday, April 10 2023
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam, East Africa
Date Posted:Monday, April 10 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
At Vodacom, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it’s our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
Manage and support implementation and enhancements of M-Pesa products
• Manage the M-Pesa business services development roadmap working with all technical and commercial teams with the aim of launching approved services in accordance with the project plan.
• Design technical solutions & technical packaging to support business
• Define the changes or customization to meet specific customer needs and liaise with the technical team, group team, and external customers to ensure correct implementation
• Project Manage using Vodacom project management standards the implementation of M-Pesa technical projects such as M-Pesa Core releases, products deployment and 3rd party integrations.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
• Strong technical background to bring innovative ideas to life.
• Project Management – experience with management of project teams achieving deadlines
• Customer focused – passionate about delivery of results to internal and external customers
• Commercially astute – solid understanding of market, competitor, & business
• Strong Analytical skills – able to assess reports, identify issues, root cause, and recommend solutions, expert spread sheet skills a distinct advantage
• Presentation and communication skills – good, both written and oral.
• Previous working in mobile money or banking space will be an added advantage.
• B.Sc. In Computer engineering or in Computer science, or electronics with Masters in Business will be an added advantage.
• Modern Marketing Leadership
• Product/Solution Proposition Strategy and Design
• Pricing Design and Analysis
• Data Analytics and Insights
• Business and Commercial Acumen
• Customer Centricity
• Segment Strategy and Planning
Job Experience:No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Not a perfect fit?
Worried that you don’t meet all the desired criteria exactly? At Vodafone we are passionate about Inclusion for All and creating a workplace where everyone can thrive, whatever their personal or professional background. If you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align exactly with every part of the job description, we encourage you to apply as you may be the right candidate for this role or another role, and our recruitment team can help you see how your skills fit in.
Commitment from Vodacom
Vodacom is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodacom you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.