Location: Moshi, Kilimanjaro Region, Tanzania
Remuneration: Competitive and depending on experience.
Contract Type: Fixed Term
Who we are:
Kilimanjaro Plantation Ltd was established in 2000 and is now one of East Africa’s largest coffee farms located on the southern slope of Mount Kilimanjaro in The Kibosho – Mweka ward. It is recognized for growing and producing high-quality, sustainable, Arabica Coffee for export thereby being one of the most modern coffee farms in Tanzania. For further information please visit our website: www.kilimanjaro-plantation.com
We are currently looking for: a young experienced, qualified, and motivated Landscaping Supervisorto join and further develop our Housekeeping and Gardening team and activities in a long-term perspective.
Being responsiblefor overseeing the day-to-day operations and up-keep of their company’s landscaping projects. Ensure that all projects are completed on time and within budget, while also ensuring that quality standards are met.
Tasks and responsibilities:
In this role you will report to the Head of Human Resource and your responsibilities will comprise:
- Ensuring all KPL landscapes are well maintained.
- Ensuring that all safety procedures are followed on site during construction or installation projects.
- Coordinating other gardeners and scheduling work activities and track progress
- Scheduling and coordinating the work of laborers and other staff members to ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget limitations.
A candidate envisaged for this role will have the following skills:
- Leadership and Communication skills are highly required.
- General and technical knowledge and experience in landscaping, agriculture, horticulture
- Analytical management skills with accurate attention to detail, yet hands-on approach.
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Physical endurance and the ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Sound judgment, and strong organizational skills.
- Language skills: Good English and Swahili
- An ability to work well as part of a team or when working alone.
A candidate envisaged for this role will have:
- Education: Form IV and Above.
- Work Experience: 1 – 3 years of experience in Landscaping and relevant areas.
- Having worked with companies is an added advantage
- Fluent in English, preferably in Swahili
- Has knowledge of computer usage.
If you are interested and believe you qualify for this role, please submit your application (CV and letter of application) in English via email to email@example.com quoting the above reference number by 18th February 2023.Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.