Key Accounts Manager
Deadline of this Job:
08 January 2023
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, January 03, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Key Accounts Manager implements the sales strategies within distributor’s territories and oversees all territory sales activities to ensure market development and sales target achievement
• Developing a solid and trusting relationship between major key clients and MPL
• Resolving key client issues and complaints
• Meeting sales value and volume targets of order generation.
• Ensure proper facing, placement in appropriate category
• Ensuring appropriate consumer pricing and price monitoring
• Plan and execute promotions and visibility in shops
• Work out a modern trade pricing model
• Developing a complete understanding of key accounts’ needs
• Anticipating key account changes and improvements
• Strategic planning to improve the modern trade sales
• Negotiating contracts with the client and establishing a timeline of performance
• Establishing and overseeing key accounts budgets with MPL
• Working with the sales team, creative, and marketing, and team members from other departments to ensure the right quality of point-of-sale materials for key accounts are placed.
• Meeting all the modern trade needs and deliverables within the agreed timelines
• Analysing client data to provide customer relationship management
• Expanding relationships and recruiting new customers.
• Monitor and control the allocated budget
• Identify risk due to change in channel or competitive landscape.
• Ensure regulatory compliance in execution of duties in the country.
• Ensure Adherence to Group and In Country Policies and Procedures
• Prepare and submit monthly reports
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree in a Business-related field of study from a recognized university
• Minimum of (3) years’ relevant work experience in FMCG sales and distribution setting
• Must be of unquestionable integrity, Honesty, Trustworthiness and Professionalism
• Must be a team player
• Must be a self-starter and have an appreciation of business growth and priorities.
• Strong Leadership potential to effectively drive a learning and development agenda and operational coordination of activities.
• Knowledge of Distribution Systems.
• Advanced experience with MS Office
• Good negotiation, analytical and numerical skills with a strong business acumen
• Planning and Coordination Skills
• Interpersonal Skills
• Decision Making
• Drive for Results
• Ability to harness peer Relationships
• Problem Solving
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged to send their CVs/Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 08th January 2023
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
This position is open for Local only.